Sunday, January 5, 2014

Chatter


Today was a great day with super great attitudes. These days come very rare when we are home all day. It usually consists of fighting, "your breathing my air", and the best one "your not my friend". But today, I heard some blog worthy conversations. I peeked into our sunroom where Ana and Ethan were playing on the Wii U. Ana was playing a game and Ethan was encouraging her. I heard him say; "Ana you are rocking this game". I grinned and chuckled to myself. How cool to have a brother/sister relationship. I often wonder where God will lead each one of them. I am beginning to pray that all three continue to have a close bond regardless of age or miles put in between. They are all three amazing children with personalities as big as the sky. And how I pray God will keep them together to not only be who they are called to be but to be there for each other. 

Great quotes from the week

Ethan- Jimbo had told Ethan to hurry up and get in the bath tub and Ethan's response; "Hold on and save your horses". We laughed out loud and said don't you mean "hold your horses" and he replied; "yep, that too." 

Ana- In response to what I asked what she wanted to be when she grew up. "I want to be a teacher and then come home from work and make dinner for my children". I asked how many children she wanted to have. Ana- "I want to have six children". Mama- "How will you take care of all six children and still teach school?". Ana- "I will send them to high school". 



No comments:

Post a Comment